This pack uses complex sound randomisation methods, as well as a huge number of new sounds, to massively improve your experience.
The sound files that make up BetterSounds are taken from my main project, Caelesti - if you're interested in seeing the full texture pack that accompanies these immersive sounds, then this is it! Caelesti is my own project, which aims to improve the vanilla experience much in the same way this pack does, only visually...
List of Features
- Improved weather using a huge list of randomised rain sound effects
- Improved lightning sound effects
- Improved beacon sound effect with custom shut off sound
- Classic player hurt sounds rarely playing
- Classic door sounds playing in place of the modern door sounds 50% of the time
- Classic bow firing sound which is separated from the snowball, egg, and similar sound effects
- Custom crossbow sound effect
- Custom Enderman teleportation sound effects
- Ghast sounds have been entirely reworked, with massive reverb to add to the ambience of the nether
- Nether portals will rarely play a distant ghast sound effect, as if the sound has slipped through the portal
- Custom chainmail equip sound effect
- Realistic sounds for the chicken
- Realistic death sound for the pig
- Realistic and creepy sounds for spiders
- Custom sounds for the arrow impact sound
All the sounds in this pack have been taken from other Minecraft projects run by Mojang themselves, created by myself, or taken from ZapSplat.com.
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more updates!
This pack is in early development, and will receive many updates as my main pack continues to update.