Introducing the world of Steampunk to this hardcore survival mod and making it even harder!
Welcome to TerraFirmaPunk!
Explore the ancient ruins of a long dead civilization and learn to master the Power of Steam while surviving starvation, dehydration, deadly cavins, dangerous mobs, zombie hoards, and evil boss monsters waiting around every corner.
For more details check out the thread on the TFC forums HERE:
Animal Crate by TaeoG
Antique Atlas by Hunternif
Archimedes' Ships by BalkondeurAlpha
ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
AutoRun by mysticdrew
Back Tools by iChun
Better Boat by SanAndreasP
Better Foliage by OctarineNoise
BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
BiblioWoods TFC by Nuchaz
Boilerplate by warlordjones, decebaldecebal
Bookshelf by Epoxide
bspkrsCore by bspkrs
Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad, asiekierka
Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
Cellars for RFC by Sladki
CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
Cogs of the Machine by Deatrathias
ComputerCraft by Dan200
CoroUtil by Corosauce
Custom Chest Loot by FatherToast
DamageIndicators by rich1051414
Decorations by alksey_t
Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
Ender Zoo by CrazyPants
Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
Farseek by delvr
FastCraft by Player
Forestry by SirSengir
Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
Hats by iChun
HerdCraft by Nakranoth
iChunUtil by iChun
Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
JourneyMap by techbrew
JustAnotherSpawner by Crudedragos
Leather Water Sac by Emris_Morath
LogisticsPipes by davboecki, theZorro266, GUIpsp, AartBluestoke, ArtForz
Lycanite's Mobs by Lycanite
Magneticraft by cout970
Mapwriter by mapwriter, VectronDiablon
Memory Cleaner by viniciuslrangel
Metchants for TFC by Aleksey_t
MineTweaker by StanH
Mob Dismemberment by iChun
Mob Properties by FatherToast
MobiusCore by ProfMobius
ModTweaker by jaredlll08, joshie, SpitefulFox
Necromancy by AtomicStryker, sirolf2009
NEI Addons by bdew
NEI Integration by Tonius
Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
Opis by ProfMobius
Player API by Divisor
Professor Flaxbeard's Wondrous Steam Power Mod by Flaxbeard
Railcraft by CovertJaguar
Random Things by Lumien
Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
Ropes+ by AtomicStryker
Ruins by AtomicStryker
Smart Moving by Divisor
Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
SteamCraft 2 by warlordjones, ClockworkKaiser, decebaldecebal, domi1819
Storage Drawers by jaquadro
Streams by delvr
TerraFirmaCraft by bioxx
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin by dries007
TerraFirmaPunk Tweaks by JAWolfe, OneWolfe
TerraFirmaStuff by Bunsan
TerraMisc by Powerman913717
TFC Additions by raymondbh
TFC Railcraft Compat by Vidaj
TFC Udary Mod by Bletch
tfc water compatability by vidaj
TFC-Tweaks by dries007
TFCTech Addon by Shurgent
Twilight Forest by Benimatic
Waila by ProfMobius
Waila Harvestability by squeek502
Wawla by Darkhax
Zombie Awareness by Corosauce
Versions / Change Log:
1.0.90 - 1.0.99 Are simply test versions as I progressed between 1.0 and 2.0. These are all very buggy and my be removed at some point in the near future.
2.0 Version 2.0 is a complete overhaul of 1.0 and should cannot be simply updated from 1.0!
Here are the key features added to 2.0:
- The questbook has been fully rewritten to be more compact as well as fit better into the world of TFC.
- The tech tree has been completely reworked to have more of a linear progression similar to the core TFC tiers of alloys.
- Machines and technical recipes are very heavily integrated and will often require other machines in order to be crafted.
- Many non-TFC machine parts, such as BuildCraft Gears, can no be crafted on TFC Anvils.
- Monsters now have unique behaviors and habitats where they can be found. Learning these habits will be a key to your survival and progression!
- Some biomes are intended to be much more dangerous and rewarding than others!
- Lost ruins, dungeons, and caves can be very deadly to the unprepared explorer, but also very rewarding to a well equipped party of explorers. Monsters will get much more dangerous the deeper underground you travel!
- Factorization and automation can now be achieved through the combination of technology mods added in this version, but is intended to be a large part of the End Game goals.