Pretty lightweight pack that makes Minecraft Harder (while trying to keep it fair).
You only have 3 lives, you can gain more by completing some Advancements, like entering the Nether or playing baseball with a Ghast.
You can still play in Hardcore with 1 life only, good luck.
Mobs chase you from farther away and have a few more tricks up their sleeve, like Creepers breaching or Zombies mining below sea level.
Vanilla tools and armor are disabled, you must use Tinkers ones.
To start check advancements that will help you get ... started.
Mods list and notes
- Progressive Bosses (by Insane96MCP)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- YUNG's Better Desert Temples (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Legendary Tooltips (by Grend_G)
- Flint Instead of Wood (by skyjay1)
- CleanCut (by Rongmario)
- InsaneLib (by Insane96MCP)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Borderless Window (by SgtSalocin)
- Enhanced AI (by Insane96MCP)
- BucketLib (by thecech12)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by lordcazsius)
- Damage Tilt (by Charles445)
- spark (by Iucko)
- Ceramic Bucket (by thecech12)
- IguanaTweaks Reborn (by Insane96MCP)
- Shields+ (by Insane96MCP)
- YUNG's Bridges (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Second Chance (Forge) (by InfernalStudios)
- YUNG's Better Witch Huts (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Advancement Plaques (by Grend_G)
- Passable Foliage 🌳 (Forge) (by Snownee_)
- Hardcore Torches (Forge) (by WolfieWaffle)
- YUNG's Better Dungeons (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- True Darkness (by GrondagTheBarbarian)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Semi-Hardcore (by Insane96MCP)
- Lazy DataFixerUpper(LazyDFU) [FORGE] (by Corgi_Taco)
- Iceberg (by Grend_G)
- Farmer's Delight (by vectorwing)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw)
- Balm (Forge Edition) (by BlayTheNinth)
- YUNG's Better Mineshafts (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- YUNG's Better Strongholds (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise)
- UnionLib (by Stereowalker)
- YUNG's Extras (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Configured (by MrCrayfish)
- Global Packs (by JTK222)
- Mobs Properties Randomness (by Insane96MCP)
- YUNG's API (Forge) (by YUNGNICKYOUNG)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR)
- Shutup Experimental Settings! (by Corgi_Taco)
Is there a way to complete the pack in a flatworld?
In reply to NoriSaidSo:
I don't think so