Warning: This project is experimental. Its files will not synchronize across the CurseForge network.
It is highly recommended to allocate 2 GB of RAM or more to Minecraft to run this modpack. Severe instability may occur otherwise.
This modpack is not yet complete. Additions and removals of mods or changes to their config files may be made at any time.
Play on Hardcore Mode for the optimal experience!
Remorseless Survival is a light, gameplay-focused modpack, finely tuned and heavily configured to make vanilla Survival mode much harder while respecting its theme. Players will find themselves plunged into an unforgiving world that desperately wants them dead, fighting for their lives as they fend off hordes of intelligent monsters, hunger and thirst, and the elements.
- A large amount of beautiful new biomes to explore.
- Caves are more expansive and epic than ever.
- A variety of new creatures and monsters, and significant changes to existing ones.
- Many new weapon types, enchantments, and materials diversify combat options. Shatter the earth around you with a trusty hammer, or gun down hordes of the undead with a crossbow equipped with bomb arrows.
- Monsters will attempt to break into your home at night. Be prepared to defend yourself!
- Manage body temperature and changing seasons.
- More difficult and realistic farming procedures.
- A brand new weather system - including severe weather and tornadoes ready to ruin your day!
Dependent library mods (if any) are included, but not shown.
- Base Metals by MMD
- Bear With Me by LordCazsius
- Bedrock Ores by Sangar
- Better Survival by mujmajnkraft
- Better Foliage by octarine_noise
- Biomes O' Plenty by Glitchfiend
- Bullseye by Glitchfiend
- Craftable Chainmail by Seneschal_Luwin
- Epic Siege Mod by Funwayguy
- Fancy Block Particles by TominoCZ
- Harder Farming by Draco18s
- Hungry Animals by oortcloud
- Improved Villagers by Orange1861
- Just A Few Fish by Tmtravlr
- Magma Monsters by Kashdeya
- Mod Amputation by iChun
- Mobs Properties Randomness by Insane96
- Mystic World by elucent
- Natural Baby Animals by Insane96
- Natural Nether Portals by Insane96
- Nether Metals by koxhack
- NoMoreGlowingPots by zabi94
- Primitive Mobs by Daveyx0
- Quark by Vazkii
- Realistic Item Drops by Funwayguy
- Reptile Mod by crackedEgg
- Simple Corn by cleverpanda714
- Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
- SwingThroughGrass by exidex
- Tough as Nails by Glitchfiend
- Venomous Fangs by cleverpanda714
- Void Fog by Tamaized
- Wearable Backpacks by PuppetzMedia
- Weather, Storms, and Tornadoes by Corosus
This modpack will immediately be removed from CurseForge at the request of any of the creators of the respective mods featured in the modpack.
And remember: Losing is fun!