A Vanilla+ modpack by Welsknight, focused on adding beauty and nature to the vanilla experience, adding more options for building, and slightly reducing the vanilla grind. It contains very few mods that would seem out of place were their features to be officially added to Minecraft by Mojang.
Inspired by Life in the Woods and Life in the Woods: Renaissance, and best played with shaders.
- Ambient sounds, extra passive mobs, Biome Bundle terrain, and more mods focused on creating atmosphere and amplifying the natural beauty of Minecraft
- Slightly reduced grind by means of new tools like hammers and the Whole Tree Axe, basic ore doubling from the Furnus mod, as well as some crafting recipe tweaks.
- "Vanilla-esque" options for the technically-minded player, such as Hopper Ducts and Redstone Paste.
- Potion Fingers, a mod by Vazkii commissioned specifically for this modpack, allowing you to take beacon effects with you everywhere.
- Lots of extra plants to beautify your world
- Lots of animals and crops to breed and grow
- Lots of extra building options thanks to mods such as Chisel, Chisels & Bits, Earthworks, Blockcraftery, and more
- Added structures and other goodies to give you a reason to explore, with completely custom structures planned for a future update
- A refined and very selective collection of mods--this is not a modpack with stuff in it for the sake of having stuff in it.
- No Tinker's, very limited tech, and no magic--meant to give you a truly "enhanced vanilla" feel.
Note: You do not need to ask my permission to stream or create videos of this modpack. It's public for a reason. Enjoy yourself!
OFFICIAL LET'S PLAY: