Welcome to Kingdom Building!
Have you ever wanted to play an RP game in Minecraft but felt hindered by the lack of options? Well here comes Kingdom Building to the rescue.
What Kingdom Building does:
Kingdom Building is centered around Ancient Warfare 2 mod. (From the mod site description: Ancient Warfare is a modification for Minecraft that adds a variety of game enhancements; new blocks, new entities, and a template based world-generation structure generator.) This modpack was inspired by Sjin's Youtube series, Rule the World. My goal was to create a more lightweight version of the modpack with the core functionality of his series.
- Adding new blocks
- New recipes
- Begin your Quest to build a kingdom (The quests are part of included mods, not a separate questing module)
- And more
The pack should work well for both solo play in an single world Minecraft install or placed on a server.
This is the current list of mods. They will change as changes are made to the pack. Currently Kingdom Building is for version 1.7.10 of Minecraft but will be updated to 1.8 as soon as or if AW2 is updated.
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Ancient Warfare 2 (by shadowmage45)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Pam's HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
Instruction Manuel can be found by following the link on the bottom of the Ancient Warfare page. Please support the authors of these great mods.