Dragon’s Cave is a large general-purpose pack focused on freestyle play with a balanced approach to magical and technological progression with a unique mix of mods to provide an interesting and dangerous world to explore full of numerous monsters and creatures to fight and tame.
We have spent a great deal of time balancing and tweaking items and recipes to lessen bugs, conflicts and just general broken items from ruining your gameplay experience all of which can be easily turned on and off in scripts.
Recommended world type is "quark_realistic", the pack is built and balanced around it.
This pack is quite large at least 8 GB of RAM is recommended.
- Realistic world generation with interesting structures.
- Freestyle oriented game play (not too easy/not too hard).
- A good balance between Magic and Tech mods.
- Loads of decorative blocks to vary up your builds.
- Lots of unique and interesting mobs.
- Single and Multiplayer focused.
- Lots of dimensions to explore.
- Hardcore Darkness.
- Quality of life tweaks.
- Create unique and interesting RPG worlds with Custom NPC's.
Q: How do I enable/disable mod tweaks?
In your install folder open up the file in a text editor “scrips/DragonsCaveRecipes.zs”.
At the top of the file under the heading “Items Disabled for Multiplayer Balance and Security” find the mod you would like to enable or disable and change its value to “true” or “false”.