- Disabled the Pythogenic Insolator recipe. It simplified obtaining a lot of farmable items, including Chaoticrum Seeds. (I couldn't find a way of removing recipes that automatically get added by this block, so this is the only solution I see.)
- Enchanted Fabric now only requires a Mana Pearl instead of 1 Spellbinding Cloth durability. It was impossible to autocraft the Fabric otherwise, because the Arcane Assembler didn't accept damaged items.
- Fixed Creative Flux Capacitors not functioning, and not completing their quest. Old Creative Flux Capacitors can be converted into new, working ones by crafting.
- Fixed Creative Capacitor Banks not functioning. Old Creative Capacitor Banks can be converted into new, working ones by crafting.
- In Easy Mode, Creative Flux Capacitors now require regular Manyullin Blocks instead of Fancy ones (to make it consistant with Hard Mode).
- Disabled the recipes of BiblioCraft Fancy Workbenches due to a duplication bug.
- The Twilight Forest Uncrafting Table was disabled before, but now a Tooltip also confirms this.
- Added Tooltips on how to obtain the following items: Attuned Stone (Charged), Spectral Dust, Whispy Cotton, Disturbed Cotton, Seer Stone, Toe of Frog, Owlet's Wing, Melliflous Hunger, Brew of Flowing Spirit, Brew of Sleeping, Demon Heart, Torment, Demonic Contract, Soul of Torment Demon, Wormwood, Grassper.
- Added a Warning Tooltip on Robes of the Stratosphere (Ichor Chestplate): "Standing near Botania Mana bursts while wearing this item could cause the bursts to shoot up in the air, never hit a block and never despawn. These never-despawning Mana Burst entities could potentially completely lag out a server. Wear with caution!"
- Corrected some Tooltip spelling mistakes.
Server update from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7:
- Dowload the Server files from here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/divine-journey/files/2529982
- Replace the old modpack and config folders with the new ones from the download. (Only custommainmenu folder has been affected inside the config folder.)
Server update from other 1.5.X versions to 1.5.7:
- Replace the config & modpack folders with the new ones from this download: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/divine-journey/files/2529982
If you modified your pack with custom mods and configs, you can still make this update from the 1.5.5 or 1.5.6 Versions:
- Download the latest server files from here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/divine-journey/files/2529982
- Replace the old modpack folder with the new one from the download.
- Replace the config\custommainmenu folder with the new one from the download.
- (Only if updating from 1.5.5) Replace the config\CustomThings folder with the new one from the download.