The Adventure Update!
Recipe and config updates:
Increased bit bag stack size to 4096 (one block)
Added recipes to Immersive Engineering's bottler for Rustic juices and olive oil.
Added support for burning bio diesel from the car mod in Immersive Engineering's diesel generator, but with a shorter burn time.
Disabled Ido crawling due to bugs.
- Atum 2: Return to the Sands
Building Gadgets (BuildingGadgets-2.8.2.jar --> BuildingGadgets-2.8.3.jar):
Minor bug fix update
* The exchanger now respects the block blacklist for selecting AND exchanging.
Controlling (Controlling-3.0.8 --> Controlling-3.0.9):
Removed the free keys button and added a patreon button.
CraftTweaker (CraftTweaker2-1.12-4.1.20 --> CraftTweaker2-1.12-188.8.131.522.jar):
* [Add a patreon thank you at the start of the log](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/a2fa4486f93c4bbc03a238c01a4db38c11ef2311) - Jared - Sat Apr 11 06:35:47 2020
* [releases are beta by default](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/bc8cf9f1f3ce482d83fa9599f3b656b2d84bddea) - Jared - Sat Apr 11 05:44:57 2020
* [Fix typo.](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/07b604568b9bd83117b12c1e9b4b650d2f039d46) - Jon McManus - Sat Apr 11 05:35:02 2020
* [Address issues raised by Kindlich.](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/e2d34b682c6454f21226990ace3b6b0676a1dfc3) - Jon McManus - Sat Apr 11 05:30:25 2020
* [fix jenkins file](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/5d76d7c032a532c1c1698c82f841201a34ee0451) - Jared - Sat Apr 11 05:27:01 2020
* [updated jenkins file to gen changelog and push to curse](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/c9905a10830e5ffa02811d54eeb9a0122cd4ce84) - Jared - Sat Apr 11 05:22:53 2020
* [Back-port curseforge_gradle support from 1.14.](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/5ff47f69089d144a3a2878c57ac0dc7dc67aa5bd) - Jon McManus - Sun Mar 15 02:06:06 2020
* [Implement an "isItemBlock" functionality for IItemStacks.](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/ecbfbd06fa8f9b63c915280e8a50a968a11dbd25) - Jon McManus - Sat Mar 14 23:53:34 2020
* [publish JEI support to maven](https://github.com/CraftTweaker/CraftTweaker/commit/9beca9982fcbf04bf71f2edd0a6147cda278ca20) - Jared - Wed Mar 11 06:25:33 2020
LagGoggles (LagGoggles-FAT-1.12.2-4.11-92.jar --> LagGoggles-1.12.2-5.8-132.jar):
Event subscriber compatibility
No changelog provided.
Fix render issues
Fix compatibility issues (You will need to upgrade TickCentral to version 2.0)
This version requires my library core-mod: [TickCentral](https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/tickcentral/)
This should now be compatible with a wide range of versions, regardless of the mixin/SpongeForge versions.
PneumaticCraft: Repressurized (pneumaticcraft-repressurized-1.12.2-0.11.12-392.jar --> pneumaticcraft-repressurized-1.12.2-0.11.14-395.jar):
* Programmable Controller now stores Forge Energy (up to 100,000 FE). This allows the Import RF & Export RF programming widgets to work as you'd expect.
* Programmable Controller fake drone entity now has an entity name, mainly for the purposes of blacklisting by Neat (Neat is a mod by Vazkii...)
* Use the name "programmableController" in the Neat config to blacklist it (https://github.com/TeamPneumatic/pnc-repressurized/blob/master/Changelog.md#fixes)Fixes
* Added missing "Move Input" GUI icon for the Thermopneumatic Processing Plant GUI (forgot to commit it to github in the last update, sorry)
* Thermopneumatic Processing Plant GUI "Dump Input" button is now "Move Input" by default, which moves the input fluid to the output tank if possible.
* Hold down Shift to get the old "Dump Input" behaviour back
* Gives players a chance to reclaim fluids from the TPP rather than forcing them to be voided (https://github.com/TeamPneumatic/pnc-repressurized/blob/master/Changelog.md#fixes)Fixes
* Fixed an extended Elevator not always rendering (depending on player view angle)
* Elevator now renders any camouflage on the extending elevator floor instead of the default flat grey colour
* Stopped screen roll when flying in Jet Boots builder mode
* Fixed client trying to send some network packets intended for server->client communication when placing tube modules
Quark (Quark-r1.6-178.jar --> Quark-r1.6-179.jar):
- Fixed massive log spam caused by a bad packet
Reborn Core (RebornCore-1.12.2-184.108.40.2062-universal.jar --> RebornCore-1.12.2-220.127.116.114-universal.jar):
(modmuss50) more fixes, this is giving me a headace.
(modmuss50) Fixes and upgrade path
(modmuss50) Revert "Revert "Blockstates logic is back in block""
Redstone Flux (RedstoneFlux-1.12-18.104.22.168-universal.jar --> RedstoneFlux-1.12-22.214.171.124-universal.jar):
No changelog provided.
Refined Storage (Refined Storage 1.6.15 --> Refined Storage 1.6.16):
* Updated Russian translation (Bytegm)
* Fixed erroring controller tile entity (ian-rampage)
* Fixed Inventory Tweaks sorting not respecting locked slots (Landmaster)
* Fixed OpenComputers driver voiding excess fluids (BlueAgent)
* Fixed being able to move wireless items in inventory (raoulvdberge, Dabombber)
Refined Storage Addons (Refined Storage Addons 0.4.4 --> Refined Storage Addons 0.4.5):
Refined Storage 1.6.16 compatibility (raoulvdberge)
Rustic (rustic-1.1.2.jar --> rustic-1.1.3.jar):
- added config option to treat olive oil blacklist as a whitelist instead
- fixed a typo in the almanac
- sided interaction with condensers for improved automation support
- improved crafttweaker integration for condenser recipes (will break existing scripts)
Storage Drawers (StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.4.1.jar --> StorageDrawers-1.12.2-5.4.2.jar):
- Add invertClick option to invert left and right click behavior (intended for special server circumstances)
Generated using [ChangelogGenerator 2.0.0-pre2](https://github.com/TheRandomLabs/ChangelogGenerator).