Create & Magic
Create & Magic is a modpack with a wide range of mods, from food, to dungeons, to automation! As the name suggests, the modpack focuses on Create and some more magical elements such as Ars Nouveau, Allomancy, Creatures and Beasts, and When Dungeons Arise.
This modpack expands the exploration parts of your game, giving you more dungeons, enemies, and cute animals! Also included are lots of ways to have fun with cooking. Farmers Delight with some of its add-ons as well as Create Café and Create Confectionery will let you cook plenty of things, and Spice of Life: Sweet Potato Edition will incentivize food diversity. Of course, some people might want to go mining instead of farming, so I have included Calemi's Economy which lets people buy and sell resources smoothly. The foundation of this modpack though, is the Create mod will many addons. With Create you can automate almost everything, make impressive builds, and design amazing machines! To help with the automation and storage are the mods Integrated dynamics (+ addons), metal barrels, and functional storage. For those who like making complex builds I have included Framed Blocks, which gives builders many more shapes to work with.
To learn more about how to make all the cool stuff in this modpack, follow the in-game guide books and use JEI!
Some mods were added with specific people in mind:
- Creatures and Beasts is dedicated to Abby
- Allomancy is dedicated to Anna
- Copper Armor & Tools is dedicated to Jeff
- Apotheosis is dedicated to Daniel
- Realistic Horse Genetics is dedicated to Elizabeth (sorry no dragon mod)
- Farmer's Delight is dedicated to Kate
- Alex's Mobs is dedicated to Kaelah
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod is dedicated to Kiera (sorry no car mod)
- Age of Weapons is dedicated to Lucas
- Eureka! Airships! is dedicated to Matteo
- MmmMmmMmmMmm (Target Dummy) is dedicated to Peter
Thank you all for your input!
Thank you to all those who made the mods that are in this modpack! Without them this modpack would not be possible. If you would like to see the mods in this modpack check out the relations tab.
Note: Some updates may break existing worlds.