Tired of the hard grind? Looking for a modded Minecraft experience that does all the work for you? Love the look of those OP tools, machines and equipment but don’t have the time to grind your way to them?
Can’t Craft, Won’t Craft is the pack for you!
CCWC was made with casual play in mind. After trying to learn how to progress in a variety of well-made packs from across the multiverse, I realised that sometimes derpiness takes over and a simple, fun progression is often better to play when you don’t know what you’re doing.
(Which is often the case on my streams: https://www.twitch.tv/99blocksyt)
- Master the elements of ThaumCraft 6 to become a grand wizard!
- Create and control the Philosopher’s Stone so you never run out of resources.
- Capture and collect Mini-Moos to expand your liquid capabilities.
- Gather Mini-Heads to fill the shelves of your stately home.
- Automate, innovate and conquer every aspect of Modded Minecraft with ease.
- Made to be light and usable for many different users (Potato PCs too!)
CAUTION THIS PACK IS IN BETA!
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
Mod Count: 79
Recommended RAM allocation: 3gb-5gb
Every one of my packs (that is optimised) has Server Files available to download.
If the pack doesn’t have server files then chances are it never will because it is not designed for multi-player or hasn’t been optimised to play online.
You can easily download the server files by clicking on the “Files” tab at the top of the page on Curseforge and then clicking the “+1 Server Pack” button next to the version you want to play.
If running a server is something you are unsure of then I have you covered.
StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting are professionals of the industry with years of experience running Modded Minecraft servers and they provide full premium technical support in your server order for no extra cost.
Set-up, TroubleShooting, Customisation and Configuration, they’ll do it all while you sit back and play with your friends.
Click below for a look at their hosting options.
And if you don’t want to jump straight into server hosting, why not try a free trial to see if it's something you would enjoy: Start my free Trial Server
Oh no! There are no videos here!
If you play this pack and want to be featured here on the Curseforge page and in the Twitch launcher then please get in touch and I will happily look at your content.
You could end up right here!
Thanks to all these amazing mod developers for providing their creations free of charge on Curseforge!
Click on any of the mods below to visit the official page and show your support.
- /dank/null (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- AI Improvements (by darkguardsman)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Baubley Heart Canisters (by EmoKiba)
- Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy)
- CleanView (by ZLainSama)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Crop Dusting (by MrAmericanMike)
- CT TinyCoal (by codetaylor)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- EmberRoot Zoo (by Lothrazar)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Hat Stand (by iChun)
- Hats (by iChun)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Basic Metals (by linkisheroic)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Landlust - Furniture (by streifentier)
- LegibleNei (by Davenro)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Mini Moos (by DarkVicious)
- MiniHeads (by Cocanuta)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- No Night Vision Flashing (by TeamCoFH)
- NoNausea (by lumien231)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- p455w0rd's Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Pam's HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- SimpleInventoryStarter (by MrAmericanMike)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) (by BlayTheNinth)
- Thaumic JEI (by Buuz135)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- Tinker's JEI (by Possible_Triangle)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers' Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators (by ToroCraft)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Yet Another Core (by DarkVicious)
The Simpletons are a rag-tag group of content creators that try and keep focus on community and fun over being the best or biggest in the gaming world.
Most of the members have their own Minecraft series and you’ll see them teaming up to play together on many different servers.
Check them all out here: http://www.simpletonsmc.com/simpletons/
You can also join the official Simpletons Discord here: https://discord.gg/GYtsTY9
If you have enjoyed my packs and want to show your support for the work that goes into them then please consider dropping by my Patreon page.
There tons of epic rewards and you would be helping me continue my work to provide high-quality mod-packs for Minecrafters everywhere!
| The Yeti Pack |
| Fox`N`Blocks |
| Grand Designs |
ModPacks provided here by Robin Galton acting under the pseudonym of "99Blocks" are under the license of the “All Rights Reserved” as found in CurseForge's ToS.