I'm not entirely sure where this photo originated, so unless I happen to find a different creator, all credit for the temporary Logo image belongs to RedVector on Youtube.
NOTICE: THE DESCRIPTION IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REDESIGNED, WHICH WILL INCLUDE A GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE MODPACK'S MECHANICS AMONG OTHER CHANGES!
A Link to the Wild is an ambitious project which I have partook in for the past better part of a year. As many can agree, Breath of the Wild offers a wonderfully made open-air, expansive, and almost sandbox-like experience with plenty of fun mechanics and gameplay that could keep you engaged for hours. And it is my love for both the latest title in the phenomenal Legend of Zelda franchise and a funny block game that inspired me to try to (somewhat) recreate those same kind of "call to adventure" scenarios in compiling many well-thought out mods to work cohesively as a modpack. The current state of the modpack is unfinished, as what I envision as the finalized outcome will require iteration, balancing, a better understanding of some technical mods, and most importantly, constructive criticism in the form of community feedback (seriously, I won't see my modpack as "good" until I have outside opinions).
What you can expect in terms of gameplay:
- The early game has been changed drastically, as now you will spawn in the beautiful Tropics. and through a series of quests including a main story-line you'll be immersed in an expansive open world expierence.
- A new cooking system that requires a crock pot that incites experimenting with different combinations.
- A revised health and new stamina system that could reshape how you approach situations.
- A complete soundtrack of music from the Legend of Zelda series that changes the music corresponding to certain events in-game (Entity riding, biome dependent, combat etc.).
- The inclusion of many mobs and structures the offer interesting challenges and rewards.
- A wider focus on the noise, depth, and atmosphere of the world to assist in immersing you in the experience.
- The inclusion of many mods for the ease of gameplay.
- And most importantly, petting tamed animals!