Hotfix for crash with Terraforged. For v1.1 changelog, see below.
Now requires YUNG's API as a dependency. Back up your world before updating!
This version brings some long-needed bugfixes and optimizations!! See the changelog below.
Hey, if you like my mods, consider joining my Patreon for only $2. I'd really appreciate it :)
- The caves are finally implemented as a carver instead of a feature! Thanks to TelepathicGrunt for this :)
- Huge Garbage Collection optimization. Should no longer eat up a ton of allocations.
- Plants and other decorations no longer float above cave entrances!
- Obsidian/Magma layer no longer generates for flooded caves when the fluid below is water.
- No more weird vanilla water/lava lake gen (e.g. lava lake spawning in the middle of underground ocean).
- Flooded caves no longer completely close off to non-flooded caves. You can now sometimes find cool "water walls" along ocean biome borders.
- Bedrock flattening now uses the proper biome block for replacement instead of always using stone.
- Fix buffer region between water and lava regions not spawning in flooded ravines.