Allay for 1.17.1/1.18.1 forge
This mod is a re-creation of the Allay, a cute little mob introduced to us by Mojang, who is planned to be featured in Minecraft 1.19.
It is attracted to Note blocks and will dance around them until it receives an item from you.
Giving the Allay an item will request him to search for more of the same item.
After picking up more items it will return to the Note block where it was dancing, and look again for items.
The Allay will return to its note block if:
- the player right clicks on the allay with empty hands
- it searched for more than 3 minutes
Allay v2.0 is out!
- you can color any allay with dye items now
- you can make them glow by right clicking on them with a glow ink sac
- glow effect can be removed by right clicking on them with a regular ink sac
3. AI movements fixes
- now the allay won't start wandering around after dropping the collected item(s).
4. Collecting items improved
- now the allay will first check if there is more item that it can collect in the near and will only head back to drop the item(s)
if he can't find any.
5. The allay is now less transparent.
6. The Size has increased a bit.
These were suggested by thanos123321igetitok from curseforge
and by Enderjora from planetminecraft
I hope you like it.
Please let me know if you find any bugs.
|YDM'S ALLAY HOMEPAGE