Xtra Arrows Adds More Arrows such as Tracking Arrows, Explosive Arrows, Torch arrows, and more!
There are currently 46 new arrows. These arrows come in 10 new types and 4 new tiers. The types are:
- The Explosive Arrow
- The Vexing Arrow (Phases through walls)
- The Tracking Arrow (Moves itself toward your targets)
- The Ender Arrow
- The Lightning Arrow
- The Torch Arrow
- The Slime Arrow (Bouncy!)
- The Padded Arrow
- The Headless Arrow
- The Soul Torch Arrow
== Every Arrow Except the Padded and Headless Arrow can be Upgraded into 4 unique tiers ==
- For More about each of these tiers, and their special abilities, Scroll down and read the Tiered Arrows section.
Detailed Look At Each Arrow Type:
The explosive arrow causes an explosion upon impact with a target. Though these explosions are of lesser size than a TNT explosion, they are not to be underestimated.
Powered by Eyes of Ender, the tracking arrow locks onto your targets and pursues them. This powerful arrow will make your shots count for you (The last mob you hit is the mob which it will track).
The Vexing Arrow has the ability to traverse through solid blocks. It captures the power of the Vex with its Vex Wings, which are obtained by killing Vex. Those annoying little things now have a use! Note: This arrow does not phase through Bedrock or Obsidian. This is intentional.
The ender arrow is essentially an ender pearl which can be shot longer distances with bow/crossbow. Take your enemies by surprise.
The lightning arrow is lined with copper, which calls lightning down upon your foes! The power of Zeus is in your hands.
The torch arrow is very much a utility arrow. It will place a torch where it is shot. This can be very useful in dark areas such as caves.
The slime arrow is a bouncy, unpredictable arrow. It is covered in slime, which causes it to constantly bounce off walls at high speeds and distances.
The padded arrow can be described as a practice arrow. It has no arrowhead, and is instead covered by wool padding at the tip. This will cause the arrow to deal no damage and fall off walls constantly.
This mod adds several different tiers of arrow. Reveal the spoiler to view them.
Flint: This is the base arrow of Minecraft.
Iron: This arrow deals +2 damage in relation to the Flint Arrow.
Golden: This arrow's damage differs dependent on the dimension you are in. It will deal +3 damage in relation to the Flint Arrow if used against creatures of the Nether. It will deal -1 damage in relation to the Flint Arrow if used against anything else. Piglins will take these arrows if dropped on the ground.
Diamond: This arrow deals +4 damage in relation to the Flint Arrow. It will also disable shields temporarily.
Netherite: This arrow deals +6 damage in relation to the Flint Arrow. It will also disable shields temorarily.
Xtra Arrows is highly configurable. Reveal the spoiler to see your options. Note that the Fabric version does not currently have a config, this only applies to Forge.
Each config option can be found in .minecraft/config/
- Ability to Enable/Disable Explosive Arrows.
- Ability to modify whether or not Explosive Arrows will deal damage to the world (Such as breaking blocks).
- Ability to modify the radius of Explosive Arrow Explosions (Modifiable up to 1,000. Default is 2.5).
- Ability to Enable/Disable Lightning Arrows.
- Ability to modify whether or not the lightning bolts from lightning arrows are Visual-Only (Whether or not they deal damage and start fire).
- Ability to modify whether or not the lightning bolts from lightning arrows cause fire (In contrast to the Visual-Only Setting, these bolts can still hurt entities).
- Ability to modify how much damage the lightning bolts from lightning arrows deal upon entities (Modifiable up to 1,000. Default is 3.5).
- Ability to Enable/Disable Torch Arrows.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Slime Arrows.
- Ability to modify the bounce multiplier of Slime Arrows (Modifiable up to 1,000. Default is 10. The greater the number, the farther the bounce).
- Ability to modify bounce maximum of Slime Arrows (Modifiable up to 1000. How many times the arrow bounces).
- Ability to enable/disable padded arrows' falling off of walls.
- Ability to enable/disable fletcher villager trading Xtra Arrows Items
- Ability to enable/disable the Ender Arrow
- Ability to modify how much fall damage the Ender Arrow applies
- Ability to enable/disable Tracking Arrow
- Ability to enable/disable Vexing Arrow
- Ability to modify how many walls the Vexing Arrow can travel through
- Ability to enable/disable Soul Torch Arrow
Xtra Arrows should be compatible with most Bow & Quiver mods
You are free to include this mod in any Modpack hosted on CurseForge.