This is a Fabric mod for 1.19 and 1.18 that will make experience orbs drop from harvesting crops.
This mod also has an option for right-click harvest and replanting with a crop in your hand.
This will work for all crops tagged under the Minecraft CROPS key-tag.
In cropxp.json5, you can set autoReplant to true, to enable the auto-replant feature.
This will enable you to automatically harvest a crop and replant the crop in one of your hands with just a right-click, while also dropping experience.
This feature was added as it is a highly-request QoL enhancement and unfortunately, many of the existing mods aren't compatible with the way this mod determines experience drops.
- AutoReplant - Enables right-click harvest and replant with a crop in your hand.
- Chance - The percent chance that a crop will drop experience. (Default: 100)
- Amount- The amount of experience orbs that drop from 1 crop. (Default: 1)
- CropDenyList- A list of crops to deny from dropping experience orbs. (Default: [Melon Stem, Pumpkin Stem])
- CropAllowList- A list of extra crops to allow experience orbs. (Default: [Nether Wart])
Use CropAllowList only if the crop is not included in the Minecraft CROP tag (Which should automatically be included to drop xp)
Individual crop configuration planned for a later update!
This mod should be compatible with all mods that register new crops in the Minecraft CROPS key-tag!
This mod is not compatible with most right-click harvest mods, but that feature can be enabled through this mod!
- Install Fabric for 1.19 or 1.18
- Install Cloth Config API for 1.19
- Install XP From Crops jar here and drop it in your mods directory :)
I will not be making this for Forge, as XP From Harvest exists, and is great!
Please check them out, as they came before us and deserve all the credit!