* Compatibility with Xaero's World Map 1.6.0. Not compatible with older versions.
* Multiworld detection will now detect the world map mod's current multiworld id, respecting the new manual and single map selection modes.
* Removed the dimension ids from the subworld selection menu, when the dimension name is available, because it causes confusion while not being that useful.
* Fixed the selected sub-world shown in the dropdown menu in the waypoints screen not representing the contents of the waypoints list, when you select the displayed automatic subworld while the actual automatic subworld has changed already in the background.
* Dropdown menus will now shorten text lines that are too long.
* Fixed waypoint world/server also not changing after a non-auto dimension/sub-world is selected.
* Improved dropdown menus so that they now display the current selection at its original slot too, not just at the top of the list. Makes going through the list a whole lot easier.
* Fixed the minimap processes being paused when the world map screen is open.
* Moved key binding registration to parallel mod loading. Should fix compatibility with some mods.