* Fixed "core mod" part of the mod not fully working outside of my dev environment, which caused chunks to not update with new block changes.
* Fixed compatibility with Better Respawns and other similar mods.
* Fixed minimap chunks persisting when switching dimensions if the player coordinates don't change much. Wasn't really a bug because the minimap mod doesn't actually save any map data but it seemed to confuse people.
* Fixed player names not being displayed under player heads (with the appropriate option turned on).
* Player names under player heads will now be coloured according to the player dot colours.
* Fixed longer biome names sometimes not fitting in the screen when using smaller minimap sizes.
* Added an error for when you try to install Better PVP and Xaero's Minimap together. Better PVP contains the same minimap by default and installing both mods causes nothing but problems.