* Compatible with Xaero's World Map 1.11.0 or newer. Version 1.13.4 is recommended.
+ Added new configuration options to the entity icon definition files (resource packs) for configuring the default model-based rendering (in addition to providing your own sprites). Check the updated example files included in the mod jar assets for more info. This lets you do some of the simpler stuff like scaling, moving and rotating the model and specifying what model parts to render and which model part to center on (the main part). However, it does not currently allow you to override the extra layers that are currently hardcoded for some vanilla entity icons, for example enderman eyes, iron golem cracks, villager type and profession textures. Fortunately, some of the hardcoded extra layers will still work even with non-default model parts, but the following ones and possibly others will not: cat collar, llama clothes, pig saddle, shulker head, slime outer layer, stray clothes, strider saddle, tropical fish pattern. It all comes from the way the entity layers are rendered in-game in the first place. Until I release an API for overriding the extra layers (and afterwards), you'll be able to choose whether to allow the extra layer to render or not.
* Entity icon renderer will now reset/restore more of commonly used animation field values, before and after rendering. It is not possible to reset everything that might affect the model animation, so rotation is still being reset for every root model part separately, but you can now disable this via the entity icon definition file, so it makes a difference after all. For example, you would not want rotation to reset for some model parts that are using rotation for some reason, for example the body box of the pig model (which looks like the creeper body when the rotation is reset).
* Fixed crash when leaving a dimension with camo creepers (mod). Can potentially fix compatibility with other similar mods.
* Fixed minimap frame size and zoom based entity culling.
* Removed the tentacles from the default ghast icon.
* Fixed game crash when an entity icon definition resource file does not contain some key-value pairs.
* Rewrote some projection matrix related code for in-game waypoints rendering, which fixes compatibility with Optifine HD U G6 on Minecraft 1.15.2.