WARNING: Breaks older versions of the mod as it updates the wolf data structure. Back up your worlds!
- API version bumped to 3.1-SNAPSHOT
- Implemented a Remove Chest button on the wolf armor GUI
- Moved health and armor display to below the inventory
- Wolf chest should be applyable with any item registered as "chestWood"
- Crafting recipes have been updated:
- Wolf inventory sizes are now configurable (from 1x1 up to 5x3). Items that are stored beyond a newly configured size will be omitted from the wolf inventory on load, so be sure to empty any inventory items before altering the size.
- API version bumped to 3.0-SNAPSHOT (breaks compat with Sophisticated Wolves / others)
- "Capable" wolves are now "Mixin" wolves
- Shades Spongepowered/Mixins at 0.7.5-SNAPSHOT
This update breaks compatibility with mods using the older 2.7 WolfArmor API. It will, however, automatically update your wolves to the new data structure. This will make them no longer load with the older versions of the mod.