for a much better showcase of the mod with images and videos
A 1.14 release is planned but not until at least
September October, I can't afford the time right now.
I recommend turning on "Force threaded chunk rendering" in "Client Settings" in Minecraft Forge Mod Options Config. My mod keeps block updates to a minimum but this setting still helps a lot.
- Localized weather! See rain and nastier storms coming in from a distance
- Replaces vanilla clouds with my own particle based ones that are always shifting around
- Replaces rain and snowfall with a particle based one that blows in the wind
- Rain clouds build up moisture from water and moist biomes
- Stormfront system uses biome temperature differences to create nasty storms!
- Improved look of storms from old weather mod
- Forecast block that projects the active storms on a grid
- Machine block that can create various types of storms at that location
- Deflector block that can destroy storms within a 150 block radius to protect your creations
- Wind Vane to show the direction of the wind (Model made by Razz of DecoCraft)
- Anemometer to show the speed of the wind
- User friendly GUI to enable/disable the most common features, comes with advanced options
- Scenes enhanced with falling leaf particles and waterfall effects
- Trees make blowing in wind sound, waterfalls make strong water sounds
- Can enhance snowfall with more gradual smooth buildup (default off, memory hungry!)
- Sandstorms! Spawn in deserts, builds up layered sand, causes intense visuals via fog and particle action
Requires CoroUtil (and curse should auto download it)
You may use the mod in any modpack you like.