TFC Water Flasks
Water Flasks for TFC:TNG!
Announcing the 1.20.1 Beta Release!
With the demise of skills in 1.18, bladders now drop more often when animals are killed with higher damage weapons. A red steel axe is approximately 2x more effective that your fists.
The flasks break at 100 damage for leather, and 400 for iron. They can be repaired using bladders.
The durability bar is the color of the liquid inside, if any.
- To make the leather flask, you'll need two strings, a bladder, two leather sides, and a knife.
- The capacity of this leather flask is 40% of the OG version, as it was very overpowered.
- The leather sides are knapped out of leather. Please look the recipe up in JEI, as it is different from the old Leather Sac recipe.
- Fluid level in the leather flask is indicated by the apparent size.
- Recipe includes burlap and an unfinished flask which is forged out of an iron sheet.
- The iron flask has quadruple the capacity of the leather flask.
- The iron flask requires burlap to repair.
- Fluid level in the iron flask is shown by a bar in the center of the item.
- Filling flasks consumes the source block
- Flasks filled with all possible fluids do NOT show up in JEI, but do show up in creative tabs
- Iron Flasks can no longer be disabled as a config option, use a datapack instead
TFC Addon history
This was heavily inspired by Emris' Leather Water Sac 1.7.10 TerraFirmaCraft(TFC) add-on.
I missed this mod so much for TerraFirmaCraft for 1.12.2+ (TFC:TNG), I needed a replacement.
As butchering skill increases, the chance to drop a bladder will increase, with certain skill levels required before the bladder is obtainable from that species.
As usual, if you break it, you get to keep the pieces.
Please see the TFC:TNG discord at https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft in channel #content, thread WaterFlasks for support.
Huge props to the TFC:TNG project for building a mod so much easier to code for than 1.7.10!
Coach for the textures!