Water Flasks for TFC:TNG!
This was heavily inspired by Emris' Leather Water Sac 1.7.10 TerraFirmaCraft(TFC) add-on.
I missed this mod so much for TerraFirmaCraft for 1.12.2 (TFC:TNG), I needed a replacement. Please see the TFC:TNG discord at https://invite.gg/terrafirmacraft in channel #tfc-tng-addons for support. Huge props to the TFC:TNG project for building a mod so much easier to code for than 1.7.10!
The flasks now break at a configurable durability, and can be repaired using bladders.
The durability bar is the color of the liquid inside, if any.
- To make the leather flask, you'll need two string, a bladder, two leather sides, and a knife.
- The capacity of this leather flask is 40% of the OG version, as it was very overpowered.
- The leather sides are knapped out of leather. Please look the recipe up in JEI, as it is different from the old Leather Sac recipe.
- Fluid level in the leather flask is indicated by the apparent size.
- Recipe includes burlap and a unfinished flask which is forged out of an iron sheet.
- The iron flask has quadruple the capacity of the leather flask.
- The iron flask also requires burlap to repair.
- Fluid level in the iron flask is shown by a bar in the center of the item.
As butchering skill increases, the chance to drop a bladder will increase, with certain skill levels required before the bladder is obtainable from that species.
Animals Butchering Minimum Skill Chance Bears Novice 50 Bovines Adept 60 Equines Adept 50 Camel Adept 50 Sheep Expert 25 Goat Expert 25 Alpaca Expert 25 Llama Expert 25 Deer Expert 15 Gazelle Expert 15
As usual, if you break it, you get to keep the pieces.
Please come to the TFC:TNG discord if you'd like to discuss.