This project is for the Forge mod loader. To see its counterpart for the Fabric mod loader, please go here.
Vein Mining is a mod that adds the titular Vein Mining enchantment, which allows the enchanted tool to break matching connected blocks. The enchantment and mining logic are highly configurable, letting players and modpack developers find their preferred method of balance.
Configuration options can be found in the world save's
serverconfig folder as
veinmining-server.toml and the
config folder as
Please see the wiki page for more configuration information.
- Max Level
- Randomly Enchantable
- Available on Books
- Base Enchanting Power
- Enchanting Power per Level
- Villager Trade
- Max Blocks Base (without enchantment)
- Max Distance Base (without enchantment)
- Max Blocks per Enchantment Level
- Max Distance per Enchantment Level
- Diagonal Mining
- Relocate Drops
- Limit Mining by Tool Durability
- Prevent Tool Breaking
- Tool Damage
- Tool Damage Multiplier
- Player Exhaustion
- Player Exhaustion Multiplier
- Activation Method (sneak, stand, or keybinding)
- Blocks Whitelist/Blacklist
- Custom Block Groups (Tags + IDs)
Please report all bugs, issues, and feature requests to the issue tracker.
For non-technical support and questions, join the developer's Discord.
All source code and assets are licensed under LGPL 3.0.
Donations to the developer can be sent through Ko-fi.