Variant Crafting Tables [Fabric]
This mod was developed for 1.18/1.19 on Fabric, there are no plans for a Forge port.
Mod compatibility for :
2.1 - Bewitchment, Biome Makeover, Blockus, Botania, Promenade, Spectrum, Tech Reborn, Wilder World
Vanilla Enhanced & Simple Mango
2.3 - Twigs,
The Wild Mod, Tokenable Decoration
2.4 - New Blockus 'Herringbone',
Aether - Paradise Lost
3.01 - 1.19 support including new vanilla Mangrove
3.06 - Ecologics, Paradise Lost, Enriched
3.1 - Croptopia
3.1.5 - Epic Paladins
- All textures have been compressed (without any negative impact) to keep the mod file size to an absolute minimum.
- All textures are manually created using the the appropriate planks to ensure they look correct.
- Fabric load conditions have been used to ensure your console is not full of errors when compatible mods are not installed.
- It has also been used to stop any duplicate crafting tables appearing, for example : if Better Nether is installed the Warped & Crimson crafting tables are disabled.
- Un-crafting for all variants back to vanilla has been included in case of any issues.
- Vanilla crafting renamed to Oak and recoloured slightly to better fit the oak wood type.
Please also consider downloading my other mods
Variant Barrels - https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/variant-barrels-fabric
Variant Bookshelves - https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/variant-bookshelves-fabric
Variant Composters - https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/variant-composters-fabric
Variant Sticks & Stuff - https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/variant-sticks-stuff
This mod is a 1.18 update of https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/oh-how-the-crafting-has-tabled
done under MIT Licence.
Thanks to ConfusedGryphon (Vanilla Textures) & P3NG00 (Original mod)