The 1.15.2 Port is here!
The 1.15.2 Port has finally arrived, along with a few changes and additions
- Added some new advancements
- Added Tooth Lanterns
- Sonar Waves now deflect off objects
- Added Renewable Sand:
- Putting a Sandstone block above a Bubble Column will have a chance to summon a falling sand block entity, this also works with Cobblestone -> Gravel
- Wandering trader now sells flowering rush, beachgrass, embedded ammonite as common trades. Wandering trader also sells driftwood logs and prismarine coral blocks as rare trades. Clerics now buy 1 tooth instead of 2 and masons sell tooth bricks and tooth tiles instead of embedded ammonites.
- Embedded Ammonites are now directional
- Fixed Missing Sound log errors
- Fixed json log errors
- Fixed certain plants not having flower behaviors, such as suspicious stew
- Thrashers are now unable to grab you when blocked by a block, getting in a corner in a correct angle will still let them grab you, you have been warned!
- Thrashers now sink slower when they have a target; makes sonar a bit more accurate
- Made Great Thrashers have a deeper sound pitch
- Converted all UA Sound Effects to Mono; fixes Attenuation Distance on sounds
- Fixed sound log errors
- Fixed pikes with incorrect data causing it to be missing its texture
- Rebalanced villager trades we added