Requires Fabric API
Tool Builder 1.6.x and newer require Fabric API version 0.3.1
Tool Builder 1.8.0 to 1.13.1 require Vanilla Hammers.
Tool Builder 1.11.0 to 1.13.1 require Vanilla Excavators.
This mod allows you to craft tools out of a lot of different materials.
- Is crafted in the vanilla crafting table
- Has stats dependent on the parts you used
- Can be used for anything its vanilla counterpart can
Additionally, there are some new tool types:
- Hammers, which are like pickaxes, but they can be used as weapons
- Knives, which are like smaller, faster swords
- Greatswords, which are larger, slower swords
The handle your tool uses impacts its stats in various ways:
- Adds (or removes) a set amount of durability
- Then multiplies that by a multiplier
- Increases/Decreases the tool's enchantability
The mod currently supports tools of the following types:
The mod currently supports the following materials for the head:
- Nether Brick
The mod currently supports the following materials for the handle:
You can wrap handles in Leather to increase the tool's mining and attack speed
In 1.10+, you can put tools in the Gripping Station to grip them after they have already been crafted. This lets you keep enchantments, damage, and other NBT data.
In 1.11+, you can put modifiers on your tool to add extra effects using the Modifier Station. There are the following modifiers:
- Poison Tip - Adds Poisonous
- Holy Water - Adds Holy
- Moss - Adds Growing
- Blazing Stone - Adds Flaming
- Heavy Plate - Adds Durable
You are allowed to include this mod in mod packs