Uploaded by M4thG33k
Uploaded Mar 31, 2017
Game Version 1.11.2
Size 131.47 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.11 Versions
Supported Java Versions
Added the following three commands:
- tmg_pop_grave [x] [y] [z]
- Usable by anyone with permission level 2 (or higher). This will treat the grave at the specified block location as a balloon and "pop" it, spilling all included items into the world at the location of the grave. (This does nothing if no grave is at that location.)
- Usable by anyone. This will toggle whether or not the graves display their block location when looking at them; this is useful if you need to give the grave location to an admin/mod with the ability to pop graves.
- There is also a config added where you can choose whether graves showing their block location defaults to true or not (currently defaults to false).
- tmg_steal [x] [y] [z]
- Usable by anyone with permission level 2 (or higher). This sets the grave owner to whomever used the command. I'm sure someone will need this eventually...