TipLine allows adding custom tips to the Minecraft loading screen. Inspired by the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series, and partially based on JustTheTips, TipLine was created because we needed a more flexible solution for a project we are working on.
TipLine can be configured both through a config file, and through the Minecraft Mods page. Currently supported settings as follows:
- Color: Tip Titles: Set the color for tip titles.
- Color: Tips: Set the color for tips.
- Position: Set where the tips should be displayed.
- Display Tip Titles: Set whether or not to display the title line.
- Title Text: Set the tip title text. Use <number> for the tip number.
Additionally, the complete tip list can be edited through the Mods page. In version 1.0.3 and later, line breaks can be included by entering "%n".
- Timed tip rotation
Let us know what you want!
Feel free to use this in any modpack, we wrote it for one... you might as well get use from it too! :)
If you do use this in a modpack, let us know so we can check it out!