This addon makes Mevans "Lord of the Rings" - Mod compatible with Tinkers Construct! That means: You can forge the finest tools and weapons with Middleearth - materials, even use faction alloys. For this purpose, new blocks had been added: Smelteries for Orcs, Dwarves and Elves. These can be crafted using the normal recipe of a smeltery part, but using the fractions crafting table.
Important: You need Tinkers Construct in order to use this addon.
A list of all smelteries with their crafting table:
- Dwarven Crafting Table --> Dwarven Smeltery / Tank
- High Elven Crafting Table --> High Elven Smeltery / Tank
- Angmar Crafting table --> Angmar Smeltery / Tank
- Some more are coming, be patient.
A list of all alloys:
- Dwarven Steel --> Liquified Coal + Molten Iron in any dwarven Smeltery
- Elven Steel --> Liquified Coal + Molten Iron in any elven Smeltery
- Uruk Steel --> Liquified Coal + Molten Iron in any orcish Smeltery
- Blue Dwarven Steel --> Molten Sarlluin + Molten Iron in any dwarven Smeltery.
- Galvorn --> Molten Edhelmir + Molten Iron in any dwarven Smeltery
- Black Uruk Steel --> Molten Orc Steel + Molten Durnaur in any orcish Smeltery
- Morgul Steel --> Molten Orc Steel + Molten Gulduril in any orcish Smeltery
Ingame manual was added in version 1.2.5; You can read something similar in-game now!
- More weapons
- Gilded iron
- Other ways to power the smeltery, and a rework on how alloying works
- "a recipe for grout using mordor gravel, and faction specific drains and tables would be nice" -thecreepidking
This project is no longer supported; A day may come when I start a rework, but it is not this day.