Requires MixinBootstrap Mod for versions older than 188.8.131.52!
This is a library mod that contains many features to simplify mod development!
- Bedrock JSON-Based Entity & TileEntity Animations - Easy-to-use system that allows you to play complex entity (or tile entity) animations, which are parsed from JSON. More info here: (click)
- JSON Models for EntityRenderers and TileEntityRenderers - Allows you to use Bedrock JSON Entity Models in Minecraft Java Edition! You can use Blockbench for creating them.
- On-Fly Blockstate/Model Generator - Allows you to generate simple item/block models and blockstates, so you don't need place them in resources now!
- Structure Revealer - Can be used for debug purposes, shows bounding box of the every subscribed structure piece.
- Comfortable system for Block/Item/Sound/TileEntity/Packet/Config/AdvancementCriterion/Structure/StructurePiece/StructureProcessorType Registering - Provides a simple way of creating and registering all specified stuff. And there is SimpleForgeRegister and SimpleVanillaRegister (thread-safe) for other registries, that doesn't have additional settings.
- Improved Config-Building System - More comfortable way of creating configs.
- Safe Network System - No more exploits of sending packets to the wrong side.
- Simple-to-use Reflection system - automatically unlocks fields, methods and constructors, when you're accessing them via Reflection.
- Client-side Commands - provides the way of creating commands, that exist only on client side.
This library mod contains some features that will be very useful especially while creating obj models for entities (or for example using these models in TESRs). It also brings some things, that simplify your life as a modder. The full list of features is noted below.
- Obj Model Loader - For now it supports triangular and square faces. Models can be loaded via ObjModelLoader. Example of using these models can be viewed in example package.
- Obj Model Generator - WARNING: BETA! Converts entity models that was created via code into OBJ files. Can be called via /timecore genobj <entity> command.
- Easy Registry - Aims to slightly simplify registry of blocks, items, tileentites and sounds.
- Log Helper - Advanced Logger that can print messages which appears only in development workspace. Also it has ability to print debug and trace leveled messages to console, not to debug.log.
- Profiler - Simply allows to understand how much time was spent on this or that action.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to join this discord channel: https://discord.gg/KVpAJGa
- You can use this mod in your modpack and distribute it inside your modpack across CurseForge Platform.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites if it doesn't provide CurseForge download link.
- You are not allowed to include Time Core or a part of it directly in your mod. But you can use it as a dependency.