This mod adds a new dimension called The Aurorian, an eternal night forest, filled with magical plants and forgotten ruins. It has a few dungeons to explore and mobs/bosses to fight. I recommend also installing Patchouli as this mod adds a book that has information about how to get started! You can also check out our Discord to suggest new ideas or ask questions.
If your looking for a modpack to play this mod in, check out Aurora's Adventurer!
To other modders: I'm looking for paid work as a texture artist. All textures in this mod are made by me (with the exception of tilled farmland)
Types of stuff Added:
- Three new bosses with unique dungeons
- Five music tracks by Reexy!
- 11 new mobs (More to come)
- Four new ores and toolsets
- And much more!
- "Can I use this in my modpack?" - Yes.
- "How do I make the portal?" - Using Aurorian Portal Frame Bricks, the portal frame follows the same rules as the nether portal, light with flint and steel.
- "Can you update to (some future Minecraft version)?" - As of right now, no. Maintaining this version on my own has been difficult and I'm not ready for maintaining more.
- "Is this mod stable enough to play?" - Yes, as far as I know. If you find any bugs please let me know ASAP. I'm mostly on The Aurorian Discord, but you can also post an issue on GitHub or PM me.
- "The portal doesn't work :C" - If you're playing a modpack like MC Eternal, the mod is gated through progression, I've heard you must first go to space.
- Aurorian Discord (If you have an issue and are playing MC Eternal please check with their Discord first)
- Aurorian Wiki
- Music by Reexy
- Aurorian based modpack
- My Patreon
- Enchantment Descriptions
- Tinker's Construct
- Construct's Armory
- - Antonio P.