The goal of the mod is to serve as a bridge between Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics. The primary focus is essentia management, both in storage, transportation, and application.
Extra in-game documentation is provided by Project Intelligence (Must be installed separately).
Scan anything from AE2 to unlock the research tab.
If you wish to ask questions or keep updated on the progress, join us on Discord.
Please report bugs on GitHub.
- Import and export essentia to the ME network.
- Interface with Thaumcraft devices which use suction to request essentia.
- Store essentia in the ME network and/or use Thaumcraft jars as storage extensions.
- View how much of each essentia type is stored on the network.
- Interface with infusion devices such as the Runic matrix.
- Thaumcraft crafting terminal with access to items on the ME network.
- Emit redstone signal based on amount of essentia in network.
- Charge wands in digital crafting terminal.
- Golems can do the work of cranking your grinder or charger.
- Arcane Assembler, for automation of crafting arcane items.
- Essentia autocrafting.
- Connect golems to your network.
- Thaumic NEI Plugin support.
- ComputerCraft support.