This is a cross-over mod, which integrates technical mods with TerraFirmaCraft.
Unofficial fork updated to work for TFC:TNG in 1.12.
Credits to it's original author: Shurgent
- Hevea trees (for rubber tapping)
- Wire Drawing Bench
Also, TFCTech Unofficial register metal components (wires, gears, etc) based on which metals are registered in TFC-TNG.
- Fridge, apply cold and frozen food traits to your food to slow down decay
- Electric Forge, select desired temp to heat up your metal items
- Glassworking, melt down the correct items to obtain molten glass. Use a blowpipe to mold the glass to the desired output.
- Efficiency rises while door is kept closed and energy is supplied
- At 30% efficiency foods get cold, gaining 0.25 decay rate (works on top of other traits)
- At 80% efficiency foods get frozen, gaining 0.1 decay rate
Crafttweaker support is added, check https://github.com/TFC-Metallum/TFCTech/wiki/CraftTweaker-scripts for methods and how to use.
- Primitive circuitry components and forms of obtaining them
- Primitive generators and batteries
- Maybe more content based on which mods are active (integration recipes for Immersive Engineering for example)