v 0.14.2: other hotfixes & mixin configs
- added config to disable mixins
- fixed golden apple achievement not working correctly
- fixed a couple of issues with custom adventurer maps
- fixed hourglass sand not displaying correctly
v 0.14.0: 3M update!
- Added statues, a new decoration block that can hold items and interact with redstone.
- Added custom adventurer maps: catographers will now sell a custom blind maps to a random vanilla structure.
You can now also add your own custom maps to specific structures. This also supports the custom map markers I previously added
- Added iron gates, basically an iron fence gate. If stacked they can be opened with one click
- You can now feed a skeleton horse a stack of rotten flesh to turn it into a zombie horse
- Item shelves can now act as ladders if enabled in config
- Pancakes now accept chocolates from different mods
- Hanging signs can now hold 7 lines instead of 5
- Banners can now be placed on ceilings
- Crossbows now display colored tips for tipped arrows and a correct texture for rope arrows
- Changed and improved hourglass code. You might want to break and replace existing ones
- Added hazel wood type for sings from terraincognita
- Added rei plugin to show raked gravel
- Notch apples can now be... unenchanted?