(This here is just the mod spotlight/showcase, I don't speak but you guys can also do a spotlight or showcase about my mod)
This is just a random mod for Minecraft 1.9! It's also made for fun to.. You can and may use this mod for your own little or big Modpack that you are making.. That means that this mod is an open-source mod is.
this mod is awesome but CRAZY! The mod adds many things like;
- 2 new armors named; SupGreen and Rubien armor.
- 1 special tool/weapon for the SupGreen Gem(Element)
- 2 full sets of tools/weapons one for the SupGreen Gem and the other for the Rubien Gem.
- 2 new ore's; SupGreen Ore and Rubien Ore.
- The mod adds also some blocks like; Maple Wood(From logs to sticks!), Hard Cobblestone(with brick ones), and some dirt and grass.
- There are even new Items and Food! Like; Cooked or Uncooked Chicken Leg or a Tosti cold and warm + there is also Hotdog as food.!
- The leaves from the Maple tree(these spawns in there own BIOME named; Maple Biome) gives you some helicopters(4 can make 1 Maple Log).
- The mod adds also some new Achievements like; Make your first weapon(Make a sword of SupGreen Gem) or Eat IT(Eat a cooked Hotdog).
- And the mod haves his own little Creative Tab!
I have made the mod with MCreator here is the link: https://mcreator.pylo.co/about
And here is the link to the download the mod on: https://mcreator.pylo.co/modification/21905/supg-nls-crazy-mod
(A little thing, the mod is made by someone who speaks Dutch and he has even an YouTube channel named SupGamer NL)
Thanks for reading this and I hope you guys would like this mod! Also for the I don't know how many times now, jei(Just Enough Items can become handy for my mod! jei reads the mod recipes).
(THE MODSPOTLIGHT/SHOWCASE/TUTORIAL IS ONLINE ON YOUTUBE!)
If you want to make a modspotlight or a showcase/tutorial about my mod, then you 'CAN' everybody may do it + I would be very happy!
Side-Note: There is not going to be a wiki about my mod! you can and may do it by yourself + it would help me out. If you have a wiki comment down below with the link in it and then I would put the link in.