Minecraft: FANTASTIC MOBILITY! StepUp Mod Showcase!- Xaxilis
StepUp allows you to walk up one block height without jumping.
This is a client sided mod.
It works on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer servers. Press "H" to switch between modes in-game. The key-bind can be changed in the controls menu.
StepUp for Minecraft 1.10+ allows the player to cycle through 3 auto jump options using the StepUp keybind.
1. StepUp Activated
2. StepUp Deactivated
3. Vanilla Auto Jump
1. The default key-binding has been changed to "H" key to not get in the way of Journey Map key-binding
Not Compatible with:
- Some mods with StepUp like effects on armor or items may interfere with StepUp's ability to function correctly
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download StepUp, place into mods folder at %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/
- If you have an older version of the mod for the same Minecraft version, delete it before running.
- Run Minecraft
You are free to use StepUp in modpacks