Resource Pack Organizer overhauls the Resource Pack screen to give you finer control and a couple new quality-of-life features. It supports the Forge and Fabric mod loaders.
- Organize resource pack into folders that you can navigate from within the game
- Choose between folder view (navigate in and out of folders) and flat view (packs from all folders shown in a single list)
- Search pack names and description (supports the * wildcard)
- Sort packs and folders alphabetically A-Z or Z-A
- Option to display a list of active packs on your screen (configurable position and color; Forge only)
- Hold Alt when clicking 'Resource Packs...' button to show the vanilla screen instead (it will still show packs from all folders like with flat view)
- Stop Minecraft from removing incompatible packs after each restart
Follow @chylexmc for development news and updates.
The mod supports both Forge and Fabric since Minecraft 1.15.2. Any older versions only support Forge.