At a minimum, Forge version 1.12.2-188.8.131.5273 is required for this mod.
Release - 184.108.40.206
Fixed an issue with the Redstone Clock and Scanner where the block data would get duplicated during save eventually causing a world crash.
Release - 220.127.116.11
Fixed various issues with Sickles.
Release - 18.104.22.168
All textures have been updated to be 16x16 by popular demand. For those that want the original 32x32 textures, we will be creating a texture pack for that in the near future.
Release - 22.214.171.124
Fixed an issue with compatibility with Croparia.
Release - 126.96.36.199
Fixed an issue where the game would crash if there were ore dictionary entries made before this mod was loaded.
Release - 188.8.131.52
Fixing more issues with items not being registered correctly.
Release - 184.108.40.206
Fixed issues with the mod items/blocks not being registered properly after changes were made in the previous build.
Release - 220.127.116.11
Added new types of Swift Blades. These are for different material types introduced in other mods and 1 new vanilla swift blade.
- Same strength/durability/enchantability as Stone Swift Blade.
- Available through many tech mods as well as many ore specific mods.
- Repair item and crafting item is a Copper Ingot of any kind that is registered in the ore dictionary.
- Slightly better attack damage than Iron and 500 durability. Otherwise it's the same as Iron level.
- Available through Mekanism or Base Metals and other ore specific mods.
- Repair item and crafting item is an Osmium Ingot of any kind that is registered in the ore dictionary.
- Same strength/durability/enchantability as Iron Swift Blade.
- Available through many tech mods and ore specific mods.
- Repair item and crafting item is a Bronze Ingot of any kind that is registered in the ore dictionary.
- Same strength and enchantability as Diamond Swift Blade.
- 1.5 times as durable as a Iron Swift Blade.
- Repair item and crafting item is a Steel Ingot of any kind that is registered in the ore dictionary.
- 1 better attack damage than Diamond Swift Blade.
- 1.5 times as durable as a Diamond Swift Blade.
- Same enchantability as a Diamond Swift Blade
- Repair item and crafting item is an obsidian block.
Release - 18.104.22.168
Crates and Bunches Oh My! With this release we have added storage options for vanilla foodstuffs. Carrots, beetroots, potatoes and eggs can be stacked into bunches and then again into crates. Crates are not blocks, they are items so you cannot put them into the world. These are just for storage.
Release - 22.214.171.124
Bag of Holding - This is a portable storage item. It has 54 slots for basically everything. Note: You cannot put other bags of holding in it or other types of containers (chests, shulker boxes, etc).
This item does a lot, here's what it can do:
- Right-click when in off-hand and not pointed to any block to open the inventory of the bag.
- Shows the currently selected item when placed in the off hand and what is the current slot number.
- Right-click when in off-hand and pointed at a block within range to place the currently selected item (if it can be placed in the world).
- Use Alt + X, Alt + Z to change the currently selected item.
- These keybinds can be changed in the normal keybind menu.
- Sneak and right-click when the bag is in your off-hand to open/close the bag.
- When the bag is open it will automatically harvest block/monster drops and place it in the bag instead of your normal inventory!
Release - 126.96.36.199
Updated the Redstone clock so it will turn off when receiving a redstone signal from a neighboring block. This behaves similarly to how a redstone torch will turn off if the block under it receives a redstone signal from say a lever.
Release - 188.8.131.52
Scroll - This is an item which can be enchanted like books in an enchantment table and can be used to create bookshelves. This way you can save all of your favorite cows!
Light Blocks emit light when in hand - This is a client-side enhancement though server admins can turn it off. When any light source block is in the player's hand (Main or Off Hand), the area around the player will be lite up. Since this is client-side only, monsters can still spawn around the player. The light will move with you as you move. If you move fast, expect the light to change suddenly as you are moving. If you remove a light-source from your hand the light will obviously go away. Dropped light-source blocks will not generate light.
Release - 184.108.40.206
Fixed an issue where the new detailed logging configuration option wasn't syncing.
Release - 220.127.116.11
Added a configuration option for adding detailed logging in certain circumstances.
Release - 18.104.22.168
Fixed an issue where the /home command wasn't properly being disabled. When turning this configuration option on and off the user will have to restart the game/server.
Fixed an issue where the right-click harvesting wasn't working when the drops from the crop didn't include a seed but the player had the appropriate seed in their inventory.
Release - 22.214.171.124
Zombies, Skeletons and Creepers have a chance to drop their head. By default there is a 4% chance of this happening. This can be changed in the configuration file.
Release - 126.96.36.199
Official support for Minecraft 1.12.2!
Release - 188.8.131.52
Random Item Drop Configuration options - Each random drop item from Leaves, Coal Ore, Stone and Dirt now have an individual configuration option to determine the percentage of the drop chance. Changing these requires a minecraft restart.
Saddle - A recipe for the saddle has been added.
String - A recipe for string has been added. Take any color of wool to turn into 4 string.
Charcoal Block - A block of charcoal, same burn length as a coal block.
Release - 184.108.40.206
Iron Lump: This item is created by combining 3 Iron Nuggets. 3 Iron Lumps can then be used to create 1 Iron Ingot. Other than that, Iron Lumps are used to create Chain Mail. With this item, you can have armor that doesn't require so much iron or as much leather.
Sickles: This is a new Tool family who's primary purpose is clearing away grass, dead bushes, leaves and flowers. Just a simple swing of this tool will clear a decently sized area of these blocks. The cleared area is centered on the block clicked on. Even with a wooden sickle you will be able to clear a good area as it can clear a 3x3x3 area with a single swing!
Release - 220.127.116.11
Added tool-tips to some items and blocks so players have a better idea of what they do. Hold shift to see the tool tip when hovering your mouse over the item/block.
Removed "Swift Combat". Too many things can be broken with this feature.
Re-Added Swift Blades. This way there is a small and controlled way to get fast combat.
Release - 18.104.22.168
This is the first release of the re-branded mod. Please report any bugs onto the GitHub repo.
This release is not compatible with WuestUtilities and you will get some errors in the log if you used to WuestUtilities in your world.
There were some features added and some removed in this re-brand.
Swift Combat - This removes the cool-down of all weapons and tools with attack speeds by boosting the attack speed. This cool-down is only changed when the player equips the weapon/tool. This option can be turned off if needed.
Flat Bedrock Generation - Bedrock in the overworld is generated as a single layer of bedrock instead of the various height differences in vanilla. This can be turned off in the configuration.
Villager Egg - This wasn't really used and was a complicated recipe. There are also vanilla ways to get villagers.
Swift Blades - With the addition of Swift Combat these weapons are no longer necessary.