This mod is a library mod, needed any side where a dependent mod is installed.
It can be used on server and client side.
You need a server to play with friends? You don't know how to set up one? Just rent an already configured server!
Click on the picture above, select a plan (with recommended at least 6 GB),
use my code agent to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
Support: Supported Minecraft Versions
New Development and Fixes: 1.19.3
Bug Fixes: 1.18.2
Critical Bug Fixes: 1.17.1, 1.19-1.19.2
End of Support: 1.14.X-1.16.X, 1.18-1.18.1
This mod adds two recipes types "recipes_lib:crafting_shaped_nbt" and "recipes_lib:crafting_shapeless_nbt".
Ingredients Shaped NBT are Shapeless NBT to build like the vanilla shaped and shapeless recipes.
The result has to have three elements:
- item: Registry Name of the result item
- nbt: NBT data of the result item
- merge_nbt: Should an item be searched with, which the NBT should be merged.
This mod adds a recipe type "recipes_lib:renaming".
The recipe has only one ingredient. Internally a name tag is added as ingredient.
The result of the recipe is the ingredient with the custom name of the name tag.
This mod adds an ingredient type "recipes_lib:nbt".
This ingredient has to have four elements:
- type: Ingredient type
- item: Registry Name of the ingredient item
- nbt: NBT data of the ingredient item
- EQUAL: The NBT Data of the input item and the ingredient item must be exactly the same.
- CONTAINS: The NBT Data of the ingredient item must be a subset of the input item NBT data.
- CONTAINS_NONE: Any element NBT Data element of the ingredient item must be not in the set of the NBT data of the input item.
- NOT_EQUAL: The NBT Data of the input item and the ingredient item must not be exactly the same.
Thanks for the logo to Muse31.
You can use this mod in non-commercial modpacks without asking.
You can find more mods from me here.