This mod requires Fabric and does not work on Forge!
RealisticClouds is a client-side mod that overhauls cloud rendering
- Clouds are no longer ugly rectangles
- Clouds change shape over time to make them more dynamic
- Clouds are smaller in plains, larger in mountains, and rarely exist in desert and ocean biomes. (Partial mod support: Any mod marked as Temperature.WARM or Temperature.OCEAN won't have clouds)
- During rain/snow, clouds are larger and darker
- Clouds no longer go through blocks, instead going around mountains and tall buildings.
Images (see images tab for descriptions):