ReactorCraft is a mod that adds realistic nuclear reactors, both fission and fusion, to Minecraft.
This mod depends on RotaryCraft - it cannot be installed without it.
Here are some of the ways in which realism is simulated:
- The physics is simulated in such a way as to reflect reality, including real values for energy creation per reaction
- The reactors (a large multiblock) have to be built in a way that reflects real reactors, with strategic placement of fuel rods, control rods, and other reactor core components
- Realistic reactor behavior in the event of poor design, including possible meltdowns, hydrogen explosions, and radiation leakage
- Realistic (though obviously simplified) control systems to manipulate control rods, feed fuel, and the like
- The fuel is created realistically - including enrichment - and used realistically; users must manage things like spent fuel with spent fuel pools
More information can be found on my site: