Menu screen used to create and bind mod hotkeys, chat messages, or commands to buttons.
How to use:
[IMPORTANT] Malilib is required!
- FOR 1.16 YOU NEED: https://masa.dy.fi/mcmods/client_mods/?mcver=1.16.4
- FOR 1.17 YOU NEED: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/malilib/files
Bind a key to open quickbind in Minecraft options -> controls:
Press the keybind to open the menu:
Press the config button to enter config mode, and click on a blank button.
Have fun! (Remember to turn off config mode)
Hello, 1.19.2 can be loaded normally and used to input text, but it cannot use this to input command. Can you repair it? Thank you
Thank you so much for updatig, you made my life better <3
Please i beg u make a 1.19 update. This mod has became a must have for me to play minecraft
very nice its very good if you wanna quick check the controlls without going all the way to the controlls menu
How to bind a command to a button?
where is the config button? i cant see any config button in the mod menu like the rest of the mods i have
Any plans for a forge version? Preferably for 1.16.5+?
nice mod, keep updating pls
Oh god, thanks a lot I'm making a project that I need to teleport and write commands quickly and this will help me so much!
A couple requests:
- improve Hotkey selection gui:
- take up the whole screen
- scroll list with mouse wheel
- maintain the order and categories from minecraft's controls settings
- maintain malilib hotkey ordering and categories and separate them by mod
- fix the search bar (I assume that's what the text field at the bottom was for, but typing in 'open' brought up nothing despite `openGuiConfig` being an entry)
- resizable buttons
- choose default width
- for each button, allow user to select from 'default width', 'auto width', or 'custom width' (default would be auto)
- resizable QuickBind interface
- allow the `Open QuickBind` hotkey to also close the QuickBind interface
- turn off config mode when QuickBind interface is closed
I don't see an issue tracker anywhere, so I'll just put my crash report here.
I assigned `openGuiSettings` to a button, named it, turned off config mode, and clicked the button to get the crash.
I'm using `malilib-fabric-1.16.4-0.10.0-dev.21+arne.5`
In reply to muteone2:
Mod Requires arne.6 from here https://masa.dy.fi/mcmods/client_mods/?mcver=1.16.4
This mod is exactly what I've been looking for!
But I have a request:
Could you add an option to make the button layout look something like this?
While the default "eye" pattern you have is nice, longer button names don't work very well with it. This would give them ample space!
In reply to Abbanon:
In reply to hughbone_:
Sweet! Looking forward to future updates.