PymTech! This mod recreates the concept of Pym Particles to shrink and grow you, your pets, and even your house!
This mod was originally the Ant-Man mod, which got renamed and planned to be re-structured in regards of the yet to be added Quantum Realm.
To create Pym Particles you will need a boiler from LucraftCore. It lets you create the two types of Pym Particles you will need to change in size. I advise to use JEI since it lets you see the recipe for those. Once you got the fluids, you can fill them into your suit, put them in buckets to craft discs or to transfer them into structure shrinkers.
The structure shrunker block lets you select an area which you want to shrink and transport. Besides Pym-Particles, it also needs energy. You can either use the furnace generator from LucraftCore and put it next to it, or you use one of the many energy mods that support Forge's energy system.
To actually shrink something, you need 10.000 FE (Forge Energy) and 1000mb (milli buckets) Shrink-Pym-Particles. Once your structure is shrunken, you can pick it up, drop it somewhere, and throw a grow disc at it to enlarge it again.
- Will you add other suits from the comics/movies/etc.?
- Eventually. If they are somewhat unique they will find a place in this mod. If they are not, you might be able to find them in my addonpack NotEnoughHeroes in the future.
- Will we be able to see the Quantum Realm like in the old Ant-Man mod?
- I was already working on the Quantum Realm. But since I was nowhere near satisfied with it I decided the release the current progress of this mod. The Quantum Realm will be much more interesting and diverse this time, which is why I'd rather have it not released than it being public and unfinished.
- After some time of being giant, I get knocked out, why?
- Does this mod contain an Infinity Stone? If not, which will it have?
- There is currently no stone in this mod as of similiar reasons why the Quantum Realm isn't there. It will have one in 1.13 though. And which one it will be remains a secret.
- Will you "update" this to 1.7.10?
- No. Do everyone a favour and never ask this question ever again.
Neon: Models & textures
Kill3rCreeper: Ant-Man 1 & 2 skins
Doom_: Ant-Man 3 & Wasp skins