Uploaded by Derpatiel
Uploaded Aug 3, 2017
Game Version 1.11.2
Size 109.48 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.11 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Area, dimension, and Mob based configs. Allows regions in the world to have different difficulty settings, and allows each mob to have their own settings within that region. Allows significantly finer control over the difficulty of the world.
- A defined API for other mods to add Controllers or Modifiers that won't break.
- new command "progdiff region" that tells the player what region they are in
- Piercing modifier for the 1.11.2 version.
- BetterQuesting Mod integration (1.11 only) - difficulty is a possible reward when both mods are installed. This lets pack makers add or subtract difficulty as needed when quests are completed.
- Fix very spammy log messages about which region an entity was in.
- Added entity region info to the configurable debug log.