Upcomming features will be:
- bypassing options that are turned off (for admins)
- hijacking homes (with lot of options) for more RPG fun
- support for custom beds (comming from other mods)
- disable bed explosions in nether/end
- disabled sleeping in occupied homes (at night)
- settings for restore/lose health/hunger after a sleep
- adjusting how much players are needed in bed to skip night
- tab completion support
- .. and many more ..
This mod gives you as player of a server the ability to teleport to your bed via a command.
It's mainly usage is to port you back to your bed.
- You can use this mod within a server without needing it as player. (Server side)
- You can use this mod as single player, too. (Client side)
I developed this, because I couldn't find any mod around doing this and having a multidimension or blacklist support.
- Setting one home in each dimension via placing a bed or right clicking a free bed
- Can't take over the bed of another player
- Erase all homes of a player
- Remove all homes of a dimension
- Multidimension support to port to your bed in another dimension
- Permission for each command possible
- Customizable language configuration
- Blacklist to deny setting a home in certain dimensions.
The data file is located in: world/data/portbed.dat
The config file is located in: config/portbed/configGeneral.cfg
- If you want to redefine another command name for the mod do it with this value.
- If you want to define an alias name for the command do it with this value.
- If it's allowed to port to your bed in another dimension.
- The delay, when you get ported to your bed.
- Contains a list of all blacklisted dimensions.
- Contains a list of all blacklisted dimensions.
The base command is:
Append one of the sub commands to execute them. Example:
- bed help
The text between the signs less than and greater than is necessary to execute it correctly. The text between brackets is optional.
- Shows available aliases for the main command.
- blacklist <add|remove|list> (dimension)
- Lists all available blacklisted dimensions.
- Adds or removes a dimension to the blacklist via dimension argument.
- All homes of an added dimension will be removed.
- clear <playername>
- Removes all homes from the given player.
- Show the settings of 'multidimension_bed_port' and 'teleportation_delay'.
- erase (dimension)
- Erases all homes in the given dimension.
- help (<command>)
- Shows help for each available command.
- Displays all homes with dimension of the player who executed the command.
- multiport <0|1>
- Turns the teleportation to the homes between dimensions on/off,
- Will reload the configuration from disc.
- port (dimension)
- Teleports you to your bed in the current dimension, if no dimension is given.
- Teleports you to your bed in the given dimension, if 'multidimension_bed_port' is on.
- Teleport will be canceled while moving or being under attack / getting damage.
- Reloads the configuration from disc.
- remove <playername> <dimension>
- Removes a home from a player in the given dimension.
- wait <seconds>
- Sets the delay before teleportation starts. 0 seconds means no wait time.
Each command has it's own permission so that the mod is fully customizable to your needs.
bed.commands.Commands //Main command
bed.commands.Command<CommandName> //Sub commands
bed.commands.CommandHelp //Help command
bed.commands.CommandRemove //remove command
I can't assume that you want provide the functions of the mod to anyone therefore you will possibly encounter the message: "You do not have permission to use this command."
Use a permission manager like ThutPerms to solve this problem by providing you the permissions you need.
Just put the mod into your mod folder. It's only needed on the server-side if you're hosting a server.
You need at least the corresponding Forge Version.
Currently I'm providing the mod in british english (hopefully). There will be a language file created which gives you the ability to translate the entire mod to your target language:
Ideas / Suggestions
As developer one can only guess what the needs of admins / players are, so don't hesitate telling me your ideas / suggestions. Even if you're thinking that some things could be solved much easier or on another way I will appreciate it.
Bugs / Problems
I'm not able to cover all conditions the mod will encounter therefore there can always be bugs / problems, if you find some please tell me so I can fix them. One advice from me at this point: Provide basic information like MC/Forge version and mod version.
Outstanding until it gets open source.
Source Code (/ Copyright)
I'm a fan of open source, I really do and I'm willing to provide the source code if I get enough requests for it or I decide to publish it - until this point all rights are reserved.
You have translated the mod to russian, you have a better logo for it? You can always contribute to this mod at any time, just contact me.
Use the comment section, write me a pm or visit the discord channel PixtarMcMods.
Viruses / Worms
Every file is scanned across VirusTotal.com with 0 / 59 findings: