Only effective in multiplayer
Requires Minecraft Forge
Killing a player grants you a trophy to put up on your wall, with a cooldown timer to prevent farming trophies from one player.
Craft a Bounty Poster, name it in an anvil after the player you wish to target (and who is online), and rightclick with it! A bounty will now be put on the targeted player, and a reward will be granted to whoever kills them first.
You can make a clan to officially unite you and your friends.
Clans give you a couple of options:
- You can create ranks. Ranks can be granted to members of the clan, thus giving them a title and possibly certain rights.
- You can assign rights. Rights are the actual permissions that can be given to players. The rights are:
- INVITE: invite players to the clan
- KICKDEFAULT: every clan has a default rank; this right allows members to kick members with the default rank
- KICK: kick any member of the clan (with any rank, so best to only give this to those you trust to not kick you)
- MANAGE: manage ranks (create, remove, assign rights, grant)
- DISBAND: disband the clan, effectively removing it from any members
- CLAIM: use the scepter to claim/unclaim blocks and territory for the clan (currently only chests supported, for double chests secure both blocks!)
- Friendly Fire: friendly fire is turned off by default between clan members. This can be turned off in the config.
If you are in a clan and have claiming rights, you may use a scepter on chests to claim them for your clan (if they haven't been claimed yet).
/bounty list : lists all bounties currently active on the server
/clan: used with the following parameters
list : lists all clans
create [clan name] : create a clan with the given name, if it hasn't been used before
disband : removes your clan
invite [player name] : invites the player to your clan
kick [player name] : kicks the player from your clan
rank [various] : create, remove, grant ranks to players and add/remove rights
members : lists all members of your clan with their rank
accept [clan name] : accept the invitation to join the clan
invites : show all invitations to join a clan
More commands are provided for OP purposes.
All commands support tab completion.
- Add functionality for more blocks to be secured (on request)
Join our Discord for other Mods by LETU and to meet the Devs!
Feel free to redistribute in modpacks, as long as this page is linked back to as source.