This mod allows you to place Minecraft items (SHIFT+Right Click) as 3D models to decorate your home, granary, artist gallery, stable, and many more. Tons of items have fun interactions you can enjoy by right-clicking them.
- 22.5 degrees rotation - precise rotation system that allows you to determine the direction items face!
- Fully multiplayer compatible - go ahead and show off the cool stuff you can make to your friends!
- Cool item interactions - on right click, most of the items have a cool interaction, try them out! See the description on the wiki
You can now see all the models directly in your browser or on your phone https://binarskugga.github.io/PlaceableItems-Wiki/
- More items! We are not completely finished with vanilla items as of now.
- Placeable achievements! You will receive a trophy for every achievement and have the ability to place them down in a trophy room.
- Mod support! We want to add models for items from other mods.
- Multiple models per item! There are going to be variations for many items that appear randomly when placed.
Can I use this on MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition)?
No. It is a mod, not an add-on.
Can you backport (downgrade, make an update for an older Minecraft version)?
Unfortunately, because of the time needed to create updates for the mod, we cannot do that. We encourage other mod creators to have the same approach and help everyone avoid this problem. However, if bugs are found in older versions, we will be looking into fixing them, but newer content will only be put in newer Minecraft versions.
How do I install this mod?
Just like you would do with every other Forge mod. Put the .jar file inside your mods folder once Forge is installed.
I have found a bug! What do I do now?
You can post a comment here, on the Minecraft Forum page or in our Discord server. If you have a Github account, it is preferred to open an issue there instead
You can find the code on Ferdz's Github The code is developed by Ferdz and the entirety of the art (models and textures) is made by MasterianoX. Additional thanks to:
- Biom4st3r for the Fabric port
- Jmeyer2k for the code contributions
- Emx2000 for the help with programming the previous versions
- Jannis for the help with BlockBench
- Duck for designing the logo and banner
Like this? Aestheticism is a good addition to help complete the experience!
You do not need our written consent to implement our mod as long as you link back to this page (wherever your mod is posted) and do not alter any of the files belonging to Placeable Items that are distributed as a part of your modpack. We'd love to see what kinds of modpacks you do with this, so feel free to send us a link when you publish a new one!
All the models and textures included in the source code or the compiled distribution are the sole property of MasterianoX (Vilim Muršić). You are therefore not allowed to copy, distribute, share, modify or alter for public use the models or the textures in any way shape or form unless prior written consent is provided by MasterianoX (Vilim Muršić).
You are not allowed to repost this mod or publish any altered version of it. You are allowed to use it privately however you wish, at your own responsibility. We are not liable for any damage cause by usage of this mod. Any commercial use of this mod and/or any of its parts is strictly prohibited.