Allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple, easy to understand, configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as tool or block black listings, size limits, tick rate and much more.
- Mine entire ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Bulk harvest/excavate almost any block
- Works with almost every modded tool out of the box
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size, distance and cost
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- Ore dictionary support for blacklisting and overrides
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
- Built-in TPS guard prevents major game slow down
- Customisable shape mining
- Undo command in case of mistakes
- Customisable block grouping
- Event hooks for cross-mod integrations and behaviours
- Because of some outdated input libraries in Minecraft the excavation key may not work correctly on non-US based keyboards. Try refraining from binding symbols or special characters to this key.
Yes you may use this in your mod packs unless specified otherwise. You must also be abiding by Minecraft's EULA.