Ore generation is now dependent on biomes.
Number of ore generated is dependent on the avg height of the chunk. I.E. Mountains have more ore than plains.
Iron and gold ore drop chunks which can be smelted into ingots. Chunks are affected by fortune. [ Can be turned off in config. ]
Ore Biome List:
Note: The generation is dependent on BiomeDictionary types, not specific biomes.
Note: If a biome falls in both high and low lists, low supersedes high.
Low amounts of coal:
High amounts of coal:
Low amounts of iron:
High amounts of iron:
Low amounts of gold:
High amounts of gold:
Low amounts of diamond:
High amounts of diamond:
Low amounts of lapis:
High amounts of lapis:
Low amounts of redstone:
High amounts of redstone:
Creating a Custom Config File:
Create a file in the mod's config folder named: "CustomGen.txt"
Each entry should be on one line
2. List of low generation types
3. Low generation configuration (xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, x)
3.a. Layers to generate. Each 0 or 1 represents a quarter of the chunk, starting from the lowest. 0 is don't generate in this quarter, 1 is generate in this quarter. (1001) on a chunk with avg height of 64 will generate from 0-16 and 48-64.
3.b. Size to generate. Number from 1 to 5 (unless layer not generated then put 0). Avg number of vein size for each number: [1->2, 2->5, 3->8, 4->10, 5->12.5]. Order is same as layers above.
3.c. Chance to generate. Number from 1 to 9. Multiplier effect: (0.5 + 0.125 * (number-1)).
3.d. Base amount. Any number above 0.
4. List of high generation types
5. High generation configuration (same as low)
6.  - Leave empty
7. Normal generation configuration
- You may use the mod in mod packs and create config files, which may be produced and shared for non commercial purposes only. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the original material, and indicate the changes made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not distribute, de-compile for non-educational purposes, re-upload/re-distribute 'deleted' versions, use textures from, or grossly modify the mod for any reason without written and dated permission from the author. Non commercial means that the mod pack or config file must not be exchanged for money and versions of such work may not be withheld for monetary reasons. Any voluntary donations to the authors of such work is allowed.