This mod adds computer carts to OpenComputers.
Update / Info:
Most of you probably notices that this mod is still stuck in 1.7.10. While I've made attempts to get this mod updated in the past, it would require a full rewrite. Since I'm currently not really active in Minecraft especially Modded Minecraft, I don't have much interest updating it. I'm sorry for everyone who enjoyed the mod.
Version 1.3 is a update to OC 1.6. Versions above 1.3 are available for OC 1.6 & OC 1.5
Files for OC 1.6 are beta because OC 1.6 is beta.
The mod also adds a network rail which can connect to the cart and charge it's battery. It can also relay network messages.
For more information about Items and Blocks look into the OC-Manual or in the wiki(github).
The Computer Carts works just like a normal Robot from OpenComputers.
You can find a list of all computer cart functions in the wiki.
Build in components:
- Break: Just stops the cart.
- Engine: Uses energy to move the cart.
- Light: Like the light from Drones and Robots you can change the color. (not a real light source)
Interaction with Railcraft:
- Computer carts can take energy from electric rails.
- Carts are linkable.
- Signal for cart lockdown (holding tracks).
I allow distribution of my mod in modpacks. Would be nice if you give credits
- Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 or later
- OpenComputers 1.5.14 or later
Packs using this mod:
- GATES (by Ionaru)
Please report any issues.
Will this mod get updated to 1.9 / 1.10 .... ?
Yes. But I have to change a lot of code.
- Rendering changed. So I have to remake the model for the cart and also change the rendering for the cart item.
- Bad Code. That mod is one of my first mods and you will probably see that in the code. I will try to clean up the mess.
- Remote Modules won't work the way they do in 1.7. I have to rewrite them and also try to make them better.
- Railcraft is not for 1.9 / 1.10 ... yet. My plan is to require Railcraft in the future since most features need Railcraft.